Just as promised earlier, here is my first ever Top Ten Tuesday! TTT was created by “The Broke and the Bookish back in 2010. This is its post about the last ten books they acquired. And here’s mine in order of acquisition….
1. Anna Karenina I found an old copy of it in a used bookstore in New York (which I will post about later this week). I’ve been wanting to read this ever since my drama days but refused to buy a huge copy from the bookstore. This one is just the right size.
2. Murder on the Orient Express My boyfriend found me this one in the same old bookstore. I knew I wanted to buy more, but couldn’t find anything. So he pointed this one out to me. I don’t typically read mysteries, but I’ve heard this one is particularly interesting.
3. Allegiant I bought this on my Nook immediately after reading “Divergent” because I couldn’t wait to hear the rest of the story.
4. Insurgent Same.
I just did a book haul on the next books I got, So I’m going to put the future books on my purchasing list now.
5. The Wayward Pines trilogy My boyfriend’s mom actually told me about these. She said they were really good, and there’s even a TV show about the series.
6. The Joy Luck Club I read the back of this one in the bookstore and thought it was really interesting. I didn’t buy it at the time because I already had two books in my hands, but it was definitely tempting.
7. All the Bright Places Because I judge books by their covers, and I love the cover of this book. Readers are constantly posting about this book and all I hear are good things. I can’t wait to pick up my own copy.
8. We Were Liars Another book that has been all over the Internet.
9. Eleanor and Park I would have bought this already, but I can’t find it anywhere in paperback. I’m a huge fan of Meghan Rienks on YouTube and she raved about this book ages ago on her channel. I’m not the biggest fan of hardcover books, but I may have to break for this one.
10. Fangirl My roommate raved about this book to me. She got so emotional reading it, and I know I’ll feel the same way.