2020 started off with a bang.
I always start the year feeling pretty excited about what the next 12 months are to bring, but something about 2020 feels different. I went through a lot of change and growth in 2019, and I’m ready to take all the lessons I learned and apply them to this new year. Let’s get started with my 20 intentions for 2020…
1. Don’t make the same mistakes as years past.
2. Set boundaries that protect your mental health.
3. Make healthy choices more often than not.
4. Do good for the Earth.
5. Say yes to opportunities that help you grow.
6. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in.
7. Let go of the past.
8. Forgive — yourself and others.
9. Capture the important moments.
10. Express your feelings more honestly.
11. Learn to take up space.
12. Open yourself up to love.
13. Be brave.
14. Be kind.
15. Be patient.
16. Love yourself no matter what. You’re doing your best.
17. Do things that make you happy.
18. Make waves.
19. Don’t waste your money.
20. Try. Try. Try again.